Claim All BOND Feature

Currently there are 3 active pools to claim BOND incentives, DAO, BOND/USDC (Pool 2), bb_cUSDC. With 7 additional SY pools looking like they will pass the current governance vote and future incentivized pools for Smart Exposure/Alpha, I’m suggesting a claim all BOND option is needed.

While some of this information is available on chain, I’d like to to gather some data from the community and gauge demand for this feature. Could you please provide feedback on the questions below:

How many of the active/inactive incentivized pools have you participated in?

0 voters

How many of the live pools are you participating in?

0 voters

How many Smart Yield, DAO staking, LP pools do you plan to participate in at the same time, including the soon to pass Aave/Cream pools?
  • 5+

0 voters

Should the development team devote resources for a claim all feature?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Not a bad idea at all.

I see this as a nice to have, but not required, especially if we put it in the context of should the dev team devote time to it. If it were more gas efficient than individually redeeming, then maybe put it on the roadmap. But if not, then don’t see it as much of a helpful feature.

2 Likes

I don’t think it adds to the user experience due to gas costs. I wouldn’t spend time on this.

I agree with this sentiment. Not sure it’s worth the time/effort.

Great idea! I think this would be a huge UX improvement. Especially for those that are staked in the dao but have left a little dust behind in prior pools.

It’s definitely nice to have but i think team is pretty busy with products. I would like to see this feature when we launch SA/SE at least. These are important products for us and devs time should be spend there instead of this. Good to open this convo though!

2 Likes

I would definitely use this feature; however, like everyone else I value the priority of this below rolling out products unless it would be fairly simple for the dev team to do. Another thing to consider is that when L2 is in place I would assume this would be much less valuable since it would only save a few minutes at that point. So I support, but contingent on the complexity to accomplish and where L2 is on the roadmap.

1 Like