Rari Capital is a fellow DeFi project that’s building a suite of applications spanning borrowing, lending, and automated strategies. They’ve recently reached out regarding the potential launch of a BOND Fuse pool.
From their documentation: The Fuse platform enables anyone to instantly create their own lending and borrowing pool. Each Fuse pool is essentially a fork of the Compound protocol.
For the BarnBridge DAO to receive a Fuse pool would require us to pass the approval of Rari Capital’s community governance. The DAO would be expected to seed this pool to some extent.
This post is intended to gauge community interest in pursuing this collaboration.
- Creates a borrowing market for BOND
- Establishes a relationship with the Rari Capital community
- Allows the DAO to set its own lending terms
- DeFi Safety Rating of 74%
- Integrated with Saffron Finance
- CREAM’s BOND market is already a Compound fork